Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Inbetween study thoughts in "The Day of the Dead"

I don't know how to start. I was studying (surprise, surprise! :S) and suddenly discovered I have so many thoughts going on I simply couldn't concentrate on what i was reading. I need to spill it out somewhere...

like here. on my blog. :)


So therefore:

Sitting in my kitchen it suddenly overwhelmed me how increadible the world is. So surrealistic! For the first, the depth and complexity of the human mind. On one level I am so unsure of myslef, doubting how people can like me enough to really want to see me after so many years... (Every time I remember about it it when I am down it makes me wanna go on...), but at the same time deep down I am sure of myself. That so far, (except for not studying enough) I AM a good person. A worthy human? I might say, but not too loud not to jinx it. ;P

And the world. The sun. The colours and the sky. The sound of the wind when it blows by a little hurracane of leaves. The fuzziness of my scarf and the opportunity of having it. It just makes me so glad. Isn't livng worth for those moments? For those sunspots in the afternoon...

I do love you people, even if I don't yet know about it...


//kasia.

2 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

feel happy reading this post :)

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you loads too. Nobody wants to talk guys with me here and i come out like a total freak. Not to mention that I misinterpret every single sign and have noone here I can tell that to!

Miss, miss, miss, wanna go and visit you in London, now that I have learned how to party (I suspect that the method of my tryumph is called: beeeeeeer ;P)

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home