Saturday, October 21, 2006

:(

My group yet another time did not go out. I know you know I am not a party animal, but I would like to do something from time to time. I feel like sent to a deserted island. And most of the time it fits me very well, but not tonight. Not these past 2 weeks. You know, at home, I lived with 3 other people, it's quite a company, I never could really be alone, I had to go out for a walk to do that. Now the situation is reversed. I am alone basically all the time and would like to go out not to be that anymore. And I know it's med school, and i know it's university and responsibility for your own actions, but for the first: We could go out once in 3 weeks, right?! and for the second (probably the most crushing): We always plan and never do. I get excited and wait for that day just to find out everyone in bailing on me. Sucks big time. Now they are planning again, but I do not believe in it this time. I can only see the scary anatomy test the day after tomorow and therafter chemistry and histology. With the perspective of passing only possibly by luck and feeling unsatsfied and humiliated just to come back to an empty house knowing the only thing I should do is study. And I WOULD like to do it, just not to feel that terrible the next day, and I DO like the subjects I am studying and i could even say do like the studying itself, but feeling so miserable just makes me wanna go to bed and stay there.

I guess it is called having a bad mood. I guess this is called being down. But what can I do if there is no social force to drift my study willingness. Or maybe I shopuld say me being happy. HOw can I keep on doing stuff, when at the time nothing makes sense?
Maybe except for my university. How can it be possible that right now I feel like the only thing I have left is my med school? The only thing that can surprise me, the only thing that is constantly changing and interesting. The only thing that envolves and goes forward, cuz people here don't keep their promisses (and the scheduled anatomy test does). Sounds stupid, you say: their only fault is that they changed their minds a couple of times... (though was last minute) ...

Stupid Kasia, frankly, if I don't go to today's pary I will start to have some hidden feeling against them, and darek just called asking if I'm going... well, what can I do if not go?! Oherwise I will go COMPLETELY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

10 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

mm, i know what you mean with the whole planning-but-nothing-happens-thing, very frustrating..
tho ill come soon and entertain you! :D we'll make the town unsafe.. :P

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JO. WHEN DO YOU THINK YOU'RE COMMING??

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hEHE, jo, if you don't know I had a beer yesterday. An (almost) whole beer, tasted like crap, but the effects were amazing.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oriana, you can imagine him witha a smaller d..k, and laugh at it with tryumph every time you see him. ;P

P.S. I might have a job too. ;)
More about it later.

3:50 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

what do you mean? you were sposed to say when its a good time, or did i get it wrong?

haha, and what effects are those? i dont drink much now, but we can try some nicer things when i come over.. :P

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you were a party animal deep within... You just have to come here and party with us :);)

xxxxx

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JO, didn't I tell you I can't really go out much the weeks 1 to about 14 of naovember? (on your blog). I have big tests than and from their results depends if I do or do not get kicked out of my uni!(cuz I'm not paying, it's like IB, the state does and some standards must be kept to be albe to continue), I'm sorry, other possoble days?

7:25 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

i know what i suggested wasnt good, tho u didnt say when it would be good... but good, now i know, ill look into flights and stuff.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, apparently until the 18 though...

4:05 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

how do you mean? its good between 14-18, or after 18?

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home