Wednesday, September 27, 2006

P-land.

I cannot say that P-land is what I expected it to be, because i did not expect anything. I just knew I wanted to go there, and stay. Now I see how it really is. The streets are nasty, lots of beggars and poor, old people, crowdy. I go into a shop and the wonam behind the counter is tired. And irritated. Her feet ache, flyes are ruling over the bakery section, it is either too warm, cold or windy. She drives away the cusomer, with the "I'm buisy, don't bother me!" attitude and the only thing you can do is smile ingratuatingly (dictionary) and hope she will not sent you one of her murder looks. Small groups of dirty, but hapy children plan eighter how do beat up or to save a cat stuck in a hole. Young people drink by definition, you can see suspeciously looking bold-headed young men practically everywhere, gazing upon you. I am afraid to walk alone in the dark, I am afraid to go to the forest by myself, there is broken glas on the beach.


But I do want to be here. There is nothing else i have been dreaming of. I still cannot believe that THIS is now MY REALITY. And I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but I end up finding myself smiling through teers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home