Monday, October 23, 2006

Saturday. First uni party...

So i did go out. Only five o'clock I was decided not to go and to study instead (reason and peer pressure), but already at 8... well, I got this message, people were going i wouldn't be going by myself, so... i went. :D (happy like an animal)

There were not much fokes there in the beginning, but as the time went by and the beer started working I got happier and happier to my surprice discovering that not only there was a big crowd there and it got warm and humid, but also that i have no problems dancing on the stage (3 people wide, 3 people long). For the first time in my life I really didn't care how I am dancing and who I am dancing with... Constantly on the stage, looking at the crowd and just "singing" to them while dancing... Fun.

At 12 I though i had enough fun not to regret going home, but being in Gdańsk i found only 2 girls going to Sopot (except for the people I am with) at 2 o'clock. Okay I thought, I taking a cab with the girls. These turned out to be weird about financial issues of paying for the cab and one of the guys from "my" group called, so i thought, ok I CAn take the train at 2:50 with them, (REMEMBER that i was going to have an anatomy "whole hand - everything: musces, tendons, bones, blood vassles, vains etc. test) well... the train never came.
Or, rather it passed us by and didn't stop. ( AAaaaaaargh!) Hm. Me and two other girls wanted to take a cab from there- home, but the guys wanted to go ON the railroads to the next, next stop hoping there will be a train from there (the rails are being renovated so sometimes the train only goes to Wrzeszcz).
And, my dears, guess what i did? Of course i went on the railroads!! (me alone and two guys), I was scared of the train running me over and constantly talking about the monday test, but it was fun. Something unusuall anyway...

BUT, there was no train from there either.
We went to Ggdańsk by the train in other direction, wated there in teh rail station and than finally got the train home.. I was in bed at 5:15 a.m.

It was a bit too long for me knowing how much i had to do for the next day, but I do not regret it. better 3 h too long than not at all!!!!

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home