Saturday, October 28, 2006

The day before tomorrow.

Today is Saturday, but it really feels like Sunday. So much to do, but I can't seem to get started. or when I do i just do so little. Though I started at 9:55 nothing is done... I am sick. Went to a fish bar with for lunch and than to buy a calculator for chemistry. It all envolved into a food-shopping with my aunt as a driver and knowing that getting anywhere nowadays is a waste of time for me, I also went skirt shopping (wanted to do that for a few days now -which you, Oriana & Sara know about from your blog). Resulted in a simple black skirt and a really cute dotted black shirt. I am feeling not right though. Both mentally and pchysically. I do not know if I am tired, sick or in a bad mood, I just.. yeah, I think I am sick. Head starts to feel hurtful..

The skirt is from H&M by the way,
I think I need to go and get some rest,
really can't afford being sick now,
As you wished, ori, more detailed about my life. For you. (Hope you won't be dissapointed).
Got to go. Tea and bed? tea and TV? Tea and histology? Which opition seems the best?

tea and vitamine C for sure. ;>

1 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

yeah, its that time of year now, everyone gets sick.. :(
hope you feel better! :)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home