Wednesday, October 18, 2006

week 2.

So what happened the second week? Much and not a lot I'd say... There was this one episode, which i will write about later. What is a primery issue now is that I gave the adress of this blog to someone from my group (paweł) and now i cannot write what I I want cuz he might be included. Stupid me, I just couln't say no, the way he was convincing me (still makes me laugh whenever I think of it).

Except for that, well, I fainted on my first anatomy prosectorium with a sample of a real human hand. It felt really embarassing and I nearly cryed, but Kasia went out with me (or rather carried me out) and consoled me. We really talked and apparently we are quite similar in some points (she's a freak too - which is both sad and funny). A nice real coversation I'd say, aboutlife.
Well, in the end after carefull examination of what mught be the reaon of me fainting (eg. the connection between the subconsciousness and the bodie's reactions) I discovered that I was totally fine on the next prosectorium (happy). In the beginning people were being understanding, but now, after 2 weeks they make fun of me more and more (which starts to be a bit irritating).

Than weekend. Well, got a little bit lazy there (family can be annoying to a med student who tryes to study and gets distracted every 10 min.). Aside from that I got out my bad mood, originating from NOT going out ever during those 2 weeks (!!!), by studying solemly and thereafter listening to "pink" areosmith (it just makes me feel like a cute scamp).

Well, what else to say? OH!
I am not sure whether I will update this page until thursday, so...

BIG, FUCKING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL SARA, MY HONEY, MY FREAK, MY PINKY, MY GIG (okay, you're not, I am taking that back... ;P) ANYWAY SARA GIRL ENJOY YOUR B-DAY I WILL PARTY FOR THAT OCATION TOO!!! yOU HAVE A CANDLE FROM ME TO BLOW (ONE WISH IS ATTACHED).. :*

Isn't life just perfect? You know, afterall...
;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...

Thank you for saying happy birthday... it was a happy birthday... though something was missing.... Kasia!!!!!!!

Love ya!

Sara
(I'm not a teenager anymore)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home