Sunday, October 08, 2006

My uni. The first week.

I promiced to write this post, though it feels kinda unnecessary to keep promices to noone (if you know what I mean).

I have survived my first week in uni. At first everything was so exciting and I was curious how it all really looks like (still am a bit, a lot of things were mostly intreductions), now, however I am starting to feel the pressure of all the study on my shoulders. Things are still new, but slowely becdome "not so much anymore", I can only say the opposite about my groupmates. I recognize their faceses, I know their names, I know more less their sence of humour, but I don't REALLY know them. It's exciting, getting to know people, it really is. And the best thing is that you don't really know when "still getting to know" becomes the unual knowing... :)

So, in short, the 203 sudents of medicine of my uni were divided into 12 groups and thereafter into subgroups "a" and "b". So far I have been hanging out with 7 (more less) people from my subgroup 11b, though I find nearly all people in it nice (rest I don't know that much). So, us, that is 5 girls and 3 boys are a fun group I'd say, mostly making fun of me making fool out of myself, but don't worry I laugh at them in return. I'd can say that Maciek (guy) and Robert (guy) have a similar sense of humour to me. Kasia (from kielce- is how we call her) can fit there too. Then there is this really quiet Krysia (girl) (the sia part is read just as in my name), she mearly moves her face, which me and Robert find very funny (he counted once that in like 2 h with us --laughing constantly--- she smiled twice), then there's Marta, just a really nice girl, Magda, kinda quitet at times and a bit serious, but ok, and also Pawel (guy), who always sees all the sarcastic (but not mean, that much) facts. When he says something he SAYS IT (short and consise, but very true). There you have it. What else I can say is that most of those people are from different parts of the country and rent places so close to uni that I would be the only one going by "pendetag", if not Robert, who rides with me (thank God, the alley from the station is known for its exhibicionists). He is tall and big so I am not afraid. :D (though sometimes he's not comming cuz he repeats the year and doens't need to listen to soem lectures twice --buhuuhu!!)
yeah, pretty much people are a year older in our group (Robert, Maciek, Pawel and this one girl for sure, but might be more).

The lectures if you are interested are ... interesting (expecpt for chemistry on which we all nearly fell asleep), the first "wet" prosektorium will be tomorrow and I really need to study anatomy now!!!

So, as a finish I can only mention what subjects I've got and I'm off, cuz time flyes so damn fast!
they are: histology, embriology, general chemistry, history of medicine and... anatomy of course. Fun so far, though a lot of study, I am happy with what I have so far (and PE!! I forgot PE.)
I will perhaps tel you more if you'll for freak's sake start visiting my page.

Love you, but need you to comment me at times,
kasia

2 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

that sounds cool! but the big issue we discussed, are the boys cute? :P least you have a few to pick from if you count the whole crowd.. :)

haha, you have p.e.? :P thats weird.. tho i guess its good, cause some really ambitious ppl maybe wouldnt take the time for it otherwise..

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home