Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday 27 of October, a normal day.

It's really cold in here.

A whole-size carpet was put into my room today and because of that i had to move to another room without a radiator (or rather there is one, but it is not working...). After a day of quite monotonous chemistry lecture during which I fell asleep (though was fighting it for over a half an hour!) and an English lesson of which i though is just NOT ENOUGH (she's constantly talking and we are NOT). -, I went for a meal at a milk-bar followed by a casserole (fitting more and more in that stomach). Despite a very tempting offer for a little shopping tour I decided to stay home and study. What was nice is that during more less an hour 3 people texted me or just sent me signals. Isn't that nice? people like me! :D

Well, out of that study not much happened I fell asleep with the book in my hand, woke up freezing and decided to make one of those nuddels soups to warm me up and listen to some music while preparing it. The mp3 player was out of battery so I ended up in from of the computer and during the time the player takes to charge I am writing this note.
I think though that the little equipment had have enough of nutricious electrons (or whatever is charging it), so i am off to eat and to continue (hopefully concious) studying the human nervous system. ;)

Take care people and don't forget to educate yourself while doing what you're doing (I can't seem to forgrt it!), love you.

//k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home