Sunday, November 05, 2006

Free - ?

So again it seems I have one of those "quite days" I call them*. Sometimes they are unhappy, sometimes they are just calm. And peacefull.

Suddenly I discovered that I miss Sam. I really do. Now during "those days", when I used to be angry with him (for whatever reason) he was just there for me. And I know you were there too, but sam was somehow there for ME, (hehe, he probably doesn't even remember! ;P )
always forgiving me my bad behaviour...

What happens now is that me, having one of those days, when I need to be huged, I have noone here who can console me. Kasia trys, but it's a whole lot different with a guy... People here don't seem to notice those days, they keep on joking, and I don't mind! I am joking with them and it's ok, but I just miss sam. He saw me having "those" and though not often (I was scared) I could talk to him about that.

Apart from that, as you can see from the title, well I have come to discuss my "freedom". I was out with the dog, thinking I have so much to do (still do) and how restrained I am, because of that...
But than I remembered those days in IB when things really didn't make any sense. When it was all empty and going to school I was just going. Cuz there was nothing else to do, plus you guys were there. Thinking about it now - I am really lucky. I am doing what I want and, for me, it has a meaning. And though it does not always work out, it IS. It exists. IT IS HAPPENING. And GOD THANK YOU FOR THAT.


In that sense I am free.










*Originaling from a song, by Goldenlife, a group I loved when I was younger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooo... not about sam. that was something that happened the day i wrote about it. What do you think about it? (on your blog please) ;)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home