Saturday, September 16, 2006

My blog.

Okay, so I put together this side for a couple of people, to be specific my friends. Oriana, Sara, Josefine, Sam and etc. I know that you doubt if I ever will come together and visit you. And I understand that. J That’s the way I am, I will try to change. For You. Cuz, maybe I don’t tell you enough, but you are the one thing that makes these 3 (or in some cases 5 and a half ;) ) years memorable. You were the reason why it was worth going to school and simply without you I wouldn’t have made it. (I mean mainly the Exam if you wonder)

Now is the time for us to separate, I am going to Poland in about one week, Oriana and Sara are taking off to London tomorrow to start their new life in two tiny campus rooms, Sam is being all adult taking care of others (the lost ones?) in Mora, Jo will probably work in Turkey for the next 7 months…

Our lives change, but I refuse to let it change the four outcasts that somehow found a common language and hung out together. We were together, we were freaks, we were wild, silly, funny, supporting and TALKATIVE… (;P) We were together. And we have more less stayed this way until now, so I say why change it? If I cannot cry on your shoulders I can at least share my frustration with you here. I can keep you updated about all the wild, crazy, weird, hard and romantic ( ;) ) things that will happen to me. So why not? If I cannot see you every day, as I used to, than at least this blog enables you to see me, or, better said, inside of my thoughts and find out, what’s up with old, little Kasia. Maybe write a message to me? Maybe let me know what have you been up to? So that we can not only “have been friends”, but stay friends if not for shorter, than: forever… J

Let’s remember.
After all you might need a place to sleep sometime,
In Poland.
Love you all,
Kasia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, i might just take u up on that offer.. :) and same for you if i go to turkey. tho ill probably not have much time to hang out in that case..
(not the next 7 months tho, from march.)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home