Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday, 6 days to.

Of course I was right. Of course I did not pass my driving licence exam, FOR THE THIRD TIME. I feel miserable. That is probably the reason why..

I ate:
-a half of camembert cheese
-one portion of Kasia-made lasagne (good!)
-half a bottle of cherry coke
-come roasted chilli corn
-a donout
-a cheeseburger

Feel bad, but not as bad, probably because I've been reading "Bridget Jones Diary". This is most likely were the couting out all the things I ate comes from. It's like counting calories. Just this time I really do have a reason to eat unhealthy, mainly because I thought the test was going sooo good and than he (the examinator) pointed out soo many mistakes (pretty much: I do not look around enough and i drive too fast sometimes...) that I felt totally crushed. there is no reson to try again, cuz I will just do the same old mistakes. It's all hopeless, I am hopeless, off to watch TV.

(just like Bridget Jones would have done.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that too bad.. :(
will a swedish license work permanently in poland?
hehe, i just had some turkish mini-brownies (mmgood..), so u and bridget arent alone.. :P

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it would. I finished Bridget, off to yet another book about young (ekhem!), or at leat independent women.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, didnt know that.. is it the same in all eu? cause thatd be handy..
mhm, what that?

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home