Sunday, September 17, 2006

The First Note

What made me actually begin with this journal, that is, what triggered me off,(cuz the thought of starting a blog was initiated by one of my friends weeks ago) was a met up with Oriana. Actually our last meeting for a couple of months now…
Such a sweet friend, pity to lose one like that… J

So…
I am starting my school in two months. Tomorrow I’m going to the cinema (“Someone, someone’s got to die” – Magda loved it), on Monday I am passing (read: failing) my third driving licence test. Next week, Sunday, I am flying off to P-land, than unpacking, getting a P-phone, medical books, meeting some long lost friends (buddies) and finally in 2 weeks starting my school.
What happens after that we all know – I get to study my ass off, so don’t be surprised, if I won’t update this site very day… ;P

What I really want now is: to get between my jämnåriga.. and to: unpack. I just want to put all my 3 new sweaters on my shelves in a green closet in my yellow-green (tooo bright green, perfect sunshine yellow) room. I really want to lay all my cloths on the shelves and finally feel that I have a place of my own…

New life. New life awaits. Not only for me, though that is what I picture mainly. O&S, their new rooms ( I don’t know what it is with me and rooms), their new lives, books, people and new favourite places (guys and parties!!!)… Sam in his little cottage, somewhere in the woods, without TV (enlighten me than!) and than Jo. Still here, but maybe off to a hot new environment full of dark-skinned boys and hours of sweaty work.

My future in my eyes is a student in a dark red polo sweater. In my brown coat with a big bag hanging over my shoulder I am walking on the side-walk in an alley. Above me autumn trees in my head busy but happy life.

I wish it will all work out.
I wish it will be all so beautiful,
If not,
I always have you guys to complain to.

//k.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noticed a mistake... 2 weeks that was, two weeks. :P

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home