Thursday, November 01, 2007

Traitor.

Havn't wtitten here for so long. I think I prefer this blog acctually. Though when I found the new blog I has thrilled to have an opportunity to express myself in P-lish. A new door opened.

But I betraied this blog. I stopped writing. Why? Maybe I was feeling betraied myself. On the crossroads with my expectations the the way it really was going the other way. It feels empty to write for 2 people only. It was supposed to be more, but it never happened.. It felt empty to shout to the void. So I stopped. Was I right? Was it void? I hardly know anymore. But nobody has commented me since June. Not even to hasten me to get going and write something...

I really like writing on this blog.. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So write!
(you have another blog?)
thing is, i dont know if you even check it, you havent commented mine either for awhile before this last one, and so i write less..

i mailed you and stuff, and you havent answered..
im gonna be home between 12dec to 7jan. how bout you?

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home