Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May. The 2nd..

...


Hello. I'm not sure what I wanna write here, I just have a break inbetween studying and during my last break I really wanted to communicate in English, so I'm writing now.

Hehe.. but what, but what?
No way.. me having a diffculty writing...

maybe what's up with me? lately.

not much. Or.. ?

Well, I've been feeling quite strong lately. Quite strong and sure of myself. Happy. Maybe it's because I've been talking to my dad and he said that he thinks what I am really smart (I doubt that at times), maybe because there is no bigger threat in uni situation close to me (YET), maybe because the latest flirt has ended and it was me who ended it definitelly. Maybe because that ending didn't crush me at all (a new circumstance), maybe because I have found that I am arising intrest among other guys and the fact that that I can put an "s" in the end of "guys" is very comforting indeed...

It is possible that due to those factors I suddenly find myself looking quite pretty (as it usually happens I am off school so it's not like anyone can see that - got used to it) and I have abnormal, since God knows how long, level of hope that not only "everything will be alright", but also "I will manage with everything".. (-->)

Well, I don't know what else to write. Only that I know that this post is a bit unusuall. It's a bit egocentric and like.. impassively realistic. Totally unlike me.. (I would think.) Just, lately I've been feeling or rather not feeling any dramas.. I am on constant road of peacefull "I know what I have to do and I am feeling content with what is surrounding me and in me" strange, ey? No "tragedy! tragedy! tragedy!".. am I growing up, you think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvjiE4AdUI

12:21 PM  
Blogger samuel said...

Turning adult might have something to do with it... ;~) Na, nice that you feel good! Maybe the comfort in "guys" before "guy" is that you don't have that much of yourself at stake with each one...
For me... well, I think i've found a way that would work to be both friend and leader(in the sense "therapyist"), however ther's no room for other feelings and I know that very well... But I'm okay... Some worries about future, there won't be 8 months in Congo anyway...

Write ya!
hugs
sam

1:27 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

its a blog, its sposed to be egocentric..! :P

it is a bit weird indeed (no drama), but good, yes? :)

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home