Wednesday, April 25, 2007

311 - Love song

Do you believe in eternal love?
Everytime I mention a boy to my mum she says "But watch out, you know how they are.. they want a girl for more sexual reasons in this age." (sounds scary, but it isn't the way my mum says it)
I would like to. -Believe.
But I see that. They talk to you, they watch you and mostly they flirt wherever they can just to score...
But I would like to.. believe.
Even starting it off they are starting something with a girl who might be nice to be with, but mostly IS A GIRL. You know relationships that might work out, but the important thing is they are..
But they cannot be that different from us? How can we be those two planets? Venus and Mars, what about relationships? Couples? Getting together and staying together for 2, 3, 4 years..?
I understand. And will not try to convince anyone: Feeling lust towards your partner is very important.. at least a little bit lust.
Sometimes I get lost in it. When is the reality I am so breafly acknowledged with and when just a fairy-tale I believe in?
I do believe in love. Sexulity is very important in relationships. Love is a state of madness - happiness. Relationships are difficult. Love is hard. Staying together no matter what. Dumping him when he's "exploiting" you.. how do you know? You don't know. "You follow your heart"? Yeah, right! What if your heart wants what is truly bad for you? What is what "your heart" wants is really hormones' and feromones' work? It isn't really that simple at all.
And this constant fight of my fairy and scientific side of man-women realtions is really 'killing' me!!

5 Comments:

Blogger samuel said...

hi!
there is this "right" love you search for, the "one"... but meanwhile, it is much nicer to be together with someone, for purely physical and sexual reasons, of course, but also for just having some one to belong to, share something with, count on, depend on... nicer than to be alone.

But I don't know... that real "one" might pass by when you're in a relationship, and then what?
or the one with whom you don't think it will work out in the long run, and you still just want it to be, for now, even though it won't last. Maybe that person is, the right one, and you won't know until you've tried?

Netiher do I know...
I have feelings, but they're making everything so complicated, am i doing this because of my work, because a feel for that person as a friend... or because I want it to be something else...
And it can't be, not now. It's my work. I have the obligation to be professional, it can't work out any other way...

Sorry, this turned out to be more about myself than a comment...
take it or leave it,
anyway, I want a hug!

missing to see you and talk...
/sam

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A HUG!!

Poor Sam. You fell for a girl from your work.. I'd hate that... But how does she feel about you? (And don't tell me you don't know cuz you've got to feel somthing!)

another hug (it's a sale :P),
xox
kasia

11:43 AM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

"You know relationships that might work out, but the important thing is they are.."
i think that sounds more like girls! :P

but, the thing is, i suppose you cant know what a guy is after in that sorta situation, but if you dont risk it, what do you get? i dont believe in that crap that "you can only ever trust yourself". if someone tells you they wanna be with you cause you're you (not implying thats the case here, im just saying) you can either choose to not trust them and stay alone, or to trust them and maybe get hurt in the end, but maybe get really good things.. as they say, "its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"... as long as you dont do anything you dont want, id say youve nothing to lose.

to me at least, the worst things are the "what if"s. and ive heard old people say they dont regret what theyve done, they regret what they didnt do.. (really hard to live by though..)

sorry for ranting, my head's strange.. feeling abit insane, but im off to bed now.
goodnight my dear little freak :)

10:32 PM  
Blogger //k. said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much! There's noone here I can tell these kind of thigs (so far) and you're just so perfect in it!

I know. You're right. I should tell myself "there is nothing to loose". He seems to care about me. At least a bit. I don't know why I fear "the human natural cruelty"... I should fight it though.. as you guys said.. I might miss out on something.. ;)

2:07 AM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

i hope it works out.. :) im jealous of people who dont have any fear about this sorta thing, i think, mostly, people (especially me) just overthink things and make themselves worried, when theres really nothing there..

yesterday my crushy person looked really nice, and i said that, which is pretty hard/scary if you have trouble just saying anything to someone.. but i felt really good afterwards! i should do that sorta thing more.

(i like that song better in the other version..)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home