Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Flirt mechanism.


You think something like that exists?

You know, you start doing it so often and with so many guys.. (not to sound too "form one guy to another")... but it has become a habit, I today noticed* that it nowadys happpens without me intending to. It's like in the beginning I was stunned how much I could flirt and now.. I'm just doing it, without thinking. I no longer even care who it is I speak to, they all melt into one and.. I know it's just fun and messing but..

where is the love?

I miss the "old Me" who thought mainly about romantic feelings.. The flirts seem to be so shallow, the caring of the boys so common, you no longer know whether they really like you or they like flirting (e.g. with you)..

Maybe I should take a break? Take a berak... from my primitive instincts.










*sic

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were always flirting tho.. just maybe not with most guys in the class, cause they were ..you know..
i dunno, i dont see it as a bad thing, but i spose it could get complicated..

11:43 PM  
Blogger //k. said...

It's tiring.. If you do it too much it stops being special, get it?

(I am limiting myself. :D)

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldnt be tiring if its automatic.. :P but yeh, i get it.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home