Saturday, May 26, 2007

Group choosing.


It's group choosing now. People decide who they want to be with in a group next year. I think I am going to have to repeat this year, that is why this is so painfull. Because I met so many wonderfull people, that really show me their liking. And now I am supposed to say goodbye. Their choosing really great groups those great people and what about me...?

I'm in none on those groups. I fear the day when someone I would like to be in a group with asks me.. That is why it is so painfull. But I know that it is not only my fault..

It's still really hard.. to let go of people you already know they geniuinly care and go into the unknown.. again.
Oh, God, give me the strength!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe not geniuenly? Who knows?

3:11 PM  
Blogger samuel said...

must be tough, and hard if you have to start all over next year, but maybe there'll be more wonderful people in that year? Maybe not much of comfort, but some light in the end...

Are there any you think you could keep in touch with though you aren't in the same class?

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want to use "bad" words now.. to express my anger.

10:59 PM  
Blogger samuel said...

*sigh* do I ever do anything right?

6:27 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

hey dude. that sucks big time. and i spose its gonna be hard to keep in touch and all that, but if its "genuine", or whatever word you want to use, i think it can be done.
and you know, you have more strenght than you feel like..

11:58 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

and btw, when are you coming to sweden? cant wait to see you, seriously!! I was thinking, like if more or less ppl are here for the summer, we could like all go to the zoo, or go to söderköping for icecream, or something.. would be neat.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! THE zooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm comming like the mid July, I have "practicals" 2 weeks befoer and my exams finish 29th.. So, Can't really get vack earlier.

"and you know, you have more strenght than you feel like.. "
Thanks.. exactly what I needed.

P.s. Sam, yes you do.. we just both don't know it yet. ;P

10:33 AM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

yeah, the only thing is its abit expensive, but maybe i can get some discount.. :P we'll see, i think itd be fun.

hm, ok, thats not too far away tho, if you think a month and a half back..

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home