Monday, June 11, 2007

(Dealing with trouble.)

I've just "written" a song. I think it might be the best song ever in my life. Not only saying what I want to convey, but also very melodic and rhymy.
The problem is that, as always, I sing it out and later on have no idea how it went (that is why "written").
Even if, it still wouldn't sound as powerfull and the word choosing would as always be an issue.
This way, at least you know. I have made the best song I am capable of, it was really good, it could even be bradcasted. But it doesn't matter now, it's words are forgotten, it's sound as well, it's existanse soon will be.. so is it any good to create sth like that?
Yes. It is good for right now. For Me.

4 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

i didnt know you wrote songs.. its cool.

you could record it you know, either just for yourself so you remember it, or put it on myspace or something for fun..

11:18 PM  
Blogger samuel said...

now you know you're capable, and if you are, that streak of inspiration will surely trigger you like that again, sooner or later...

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not like I'm "writing" them..

;D

1:22 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

what do you mean "writing"?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home