Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Idea. (Good, good one!)

Hi folks!
I'm back home, I mean the second home. It's funny. Cuz my "home", meaning the place where I belong, want to be overall, is P-land. Sopot. But my Home is the little yellow house at Tinnerbacksgrand 16. There's my mum, my sister, my dad, my bed, my bathroom (I have a thing for bathroms.. ;) ), my cat.

I don't know what to write more. I met up with Josefine (you're probably the first one to be reading this.. ;P) It was fun. I start to realize how much I miss you. How much I like you Jo. I know, probably things wouldn't be that rosy if we met every day as we used to, but.. but.. but.. :( We could hang out around town, remember? That was fun. Now we can't. And that sucks. SUCKS BIG TIME!

Nothing else to say.
Sam, if you start a blog the chance of us keeping in actual touch will very much so increase. Or maybe..

guys.. maybe we should set up a time to meet on msn? Like if anyone is willing to talk that will be the time to go online. Ori? Sara? "What say you?" ("The Lord of the Rings") ;D

P.S. Give propositions when you can. I say Thursday or Saturday are good days. Not a very stressfull day the day after. ;) (preferribly in the evening..)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its strange to think about when we were fighting, when its all "rosy" like that, you know? :P

and yes, it majorly sucks that we hardly ever meet! argh, had great time on sunday, but i just realised its gonna be even worse next year.. unless you can find the time to come visit me for a while.. :P

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and sam has a blog, dude! dont you know that?

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home