Saturday, January 20, 2007

A new decade for Sam.

Sam, You didn't get my message. Couldn't really cuz I forgot to send it (very, very, very important test the next day, I am ashamed). Well, than there is nothing else for me to do now but...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, DAMN HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!! YOU'RE THE FIRST GUY TO BE TWENTY (20!!!), ARE'NT WE OLD?! WELL ON THAT OCCATION I WISH ALL THE BEST, HAPPINESS, SOME TIME FOR YOURESELF (with all that work there), GREAT EXPIRIANCES (not only connected to God and being his shepherd), LOADS OF ICE-CREAM, FLOWERS THAT DON'T DIE, A NICE FLAT AND MOST OF ALL GOOD LUCK WITH STARTING YOUR UNI AND EVERYHING THAT FOLLOWS. i WISH YOU A GOOD LIFE SAM. HAPPY BITHDAY. :)


...wish you happy birthday here.
(wanted to take you by surprise ;P )

6 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

hi, just wondering if youre pissed at me or something?

11:11 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

and in that case, why..

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? WhY? I mean, tou're right I'm stupid I did forget, it just feels like we're on the same track, same class, sorry sara. I never sent a message to you cu I think it is more expensive to snet it from a svedih phone to england, than to sv. Sorry...
:(

Mea culpa.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. not pissed. my comp. wa broken for a few days.

6:01 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

im 20 too yknow.. :/

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it!! Where is my head?! Probably already in the eamination room, the first exam, not test. Sorry, you guys.. Feel free to say: "Happy 19th birthday, kasiu!" on sunday.

Sorry, once again. :(

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home