Sunday, December 03, 2006

Why chocolate puddings can threaten your life.

So it's 11 min. to three.
I have eaten every possible thing in this flat. I basicly am "snacking" all day today, constantly in the mood for something (not prengant though!).

I am so restless. I was just sitting in an armchair, reading a "non-school" book, about normal people and ekhem! by "accident" a chapter about two cute people about to get together and I just found myself talking to myself and laughing about it... how stupid is that?

I am soo full... just ate another pudding and my aunt just called telling me to put on some water, cuz we're gonna start making dinner! I just ate! Where will I fit it in?!! And it's SPAGETTI!! (basicly a lasagne!!)

I am laughing even now, writing this post. Pathetic little creature...
(Who's about to get fat!) And I don't really care at the moment.
Dinner : making & eating that will take time until 16:30, and that is the time when this series, I wanted to see starts... when will I fit in books? School work?
Uaagh... my stomach hurts. But I can't tell my aunt, can I?
Suffer! Suffer now! you little glutton!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Oriana, we have more in common that we think we do... :)
Thank you for telling me this, that You like my blog. I am having a hard time lately and it really helps to know, that someonme like the real me. The freaky one too.. ;)

Ori, it's Your life, but do you really think it gonna be as much exciting when everything you get you'll get for free? I won't be gibing you alecture again, just you know, think about it. I really DAMN appriciate going out once I do now... ;)

Let me know ehere you're mind wonders around. I wana be updated and not worried for longer than necessary. :*

I think your life can be fun with the uni. :)

Luvs and kisees and as I wrote on my polish msn: Friends is the one thing you can count on.
No matter what, oriana, no matter what. :*

xox
kasia ;)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home