Friday, December 08, 2006

A single walk is enough.

I have never been so stimulated to think. I feel it's in the air all the time, I think, think, think, loudly exclaim a decision and than continue to think about it as if I never reached a conclusion.

"I mean, is it possible? Noo..." and then over and over again. A single walk was enough. I know You don't understnad what I am writing about, but this is the way it is supposed to be. I am writing to myslelf, hoping it will help me deal with it.

Maybe it's a turning point?

I just need to know that somoeone knows that I am going through something, will pat me on the back and say: "I am here for you. No matter what it is." ;j

3 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

the pat on the back will have to wait a couple weeks, but but im here for you regardless :)

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. :)
Thanks, and well, the whole "thinking thing" stopped when I discussed it with my mum. Oh, well... ;P

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home