Sunday, January 14, 2007

Face.

This is what we make use of to see others. The way we do that ("see") depends on us. On our intelligence, life exipirance and, well... primitive instincts.

I cannot say this is bullshit, cuz it's not! I, myself, being in uni noticed a couple of people that I think it would be worthy to be friends with. I don't know them! I have no idea who they are, but I,. in some peculiar way, like them already. And I know you can say it in not the face only,but I can bet you on it that if you'd exchanged their faces with someone else the effect would fade away.

The most terrible example is.. (!) what we like the most. When we go out to have fun. "I'm bored, let's do something."- "Let's go out" So there you have it, it is during those playing abouts, we judge people by their faces (mostly!). When we choose our friends and most obviously.. when we choose our flings.

How come is that that two guys that I could not differ between discribing them oraly, one of them I damn like, the other one is just a guy I know?

2 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

its not so shallow tho, you can learn lots about people by their facial expression etc, and if someone smiles alot or sthn youll like them more.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think? I think sariana might be right. You recognize something familiar in a face, that is associated to some nice expiriance in your past... and therefore you like it. :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home