Friday, December 15, 2006

What's new?

So, what's new?
Well, I have had my tough time. I had honestly no strenght no more. Usually it is hard, but deep down within I always have hope, that this is what makes me happy, and what I want. Well, 3 days ago until yesterday I felt like I really couldn't do it no more. The knowledge that you are never done. You always have some other subject to study for and the truth is it is impossible to be prepared for everything. You don't even have time to accept your failure, cuz you're already supposed to be studying for another important thing...

well, enough of the hard stuff (just wanted you to know the thuth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth :P). Than my faith in people was restored, by my chemistry teacher and my aunt and a trip to the theatre.

I feel so... nobly (I hope this word has a positive connotation - dictionary). It is hard, but at the same time there are other things in life. Not to concentrate on, but to.. lift me up at times.

I have nearly bouth a book today. (I will finish off buying tomorrow, it is already booked though). It is called "The History of Beauty" by Umberto Eco and that together with my beautiful dress I bought for myself from my parents are really the only thing I need to get for Christmas. I don't need earings, or cloths or ropes or socks. :P It's nice to get them, but with moderation. I have started to quietly agree with my dad. I don't really need all those presents. (Or I feel so right now). It is nice to get small stuff and I will apreciate them, but...

The dress is brown, knee-length and New Year's Eve kinda type. I have never had a dress like that. In it, I feel like a little princess... ;P


One wish for this Christmas time: do something nice for someone.. We all are just people. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss_Langder;) said...

well just created a new page just for me.

xox

enjoy..nothing exiting

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home