Monday, December 11, 2006

How I've changed.

I burst into laughter more often.
I do not give up, when sth like chemistry is poisining my life.
I talk to my mother more. And anout more important things.

My hair is in constant disorder. Like this little forest creature, very natural, wavy. (I like it)
I have heard that my smile is nice.

I appriciate music more.
I walk with the dog once a day.
I check Your blogs basicly every day.

I think.
I study.
I meet people.

I get confused like never before.
Nothing is as simple as before.
I want my nails to be done by a proffesional for once.

I stopped wearing those short skirts.


How I have not changed:

I still want to buy socks every time I am in a bad mood. (They aren't the same though..)
I remember you.
I like buying "little pleasues" on my way home.
I still like walking, and still sometimes want to run. (...)

I miss my cat.

bye,bye, my friends.
This is how I've changed.
(A bit.)


//kasia.

1 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

so thats good most of it? apart the fact of course youre not here.. :/

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home