Thursday, January 25, 2007

Freud and I

Freud's teory states that everything we do in the present day originates form our childhood expiriances.. So how come is that that I let not noone close to me? I only feel safe if they're with someone or it's not a potential crush for both of us.

Otherwise, I put my armour on again and everything gets messed up...

They say "what doesn't kill you, makes you strong". But what if it leaves other traces on your psychic? Like you don't really trust anyone.. I still get so surpiced why people like me. And those inner blockades? those of a kind: "I don't know! Don't ask me!" even if I would know if only i thought a bit...

It's shit that saying. What doesn't kill you does not make you strong. It just turns you into a shellfish with a sceleton outside...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy B-day, a few days after... If all goes as I wish, you'll soon know why, however, ned to know if you got that X-mas card I sent to your adress in Poland?

About what you wrote about 2006/2007 on newyear's: when we looked at 2006 a year ago, didn't we fear it? Exams and all... Maybe it's the same now, you look at it, it frightens you, but in a year you'll look back at 2007 and feel content!

7:00 PM  
Blogger //k. said...

That is, (apropo the text itself). If you are exposed to it too much and in too early stage of your phychological development. :D

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, did you receive the X-mas card I wrote? I don't want to send you a present like that if it won't work...

8:29 PM  
Blogger //k. said...

Well, I did write that "that was one used space onna postcard"...

Sam, it's very sweet, but you don't have to buy me a present.. ;p Afterall i didn't get YOU anything for yours...

((P.S. ARE YOU IN CONGO NOW?!! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!!))

8:45 PM  
Blogger //k. said...

Ori, could you log on as miss_langder? Than I could klick on your name at some earlier post that the one from december.. thanks. ;)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home