Friday, February 02, 2007

In search of "art"...


So I decided to look through the net a bit in search of "art"...

I skimmed through about 300 "works" that came up on Google when typed "art, paintings". But what really decides whether it is art or not? Whether it is "a great work" or not? First they said it is when the painting is edmired by crowds. Than it needed to make AN impression on the viewer. Later no reaction at all was required, cuz the author was simply misunderstood/ underestimated by the world. (...)

I am presenting to you the four ones that caught my eye. I can't really explain why it was so. Feel free to comment. I would like to hear your opinion about them... maybe than I will formulate mine. :)


Kaye KrapohlSpring Field

2 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

i dont think you can really define art, id say anyone can call anything art and then it is.. what i think is that if there is some meaning or feeling in something, either for the creator or the beholder, then its art.

i think i might copy you abit and put sthn that i like on my page.. :)

11:22 PM  
Blogger //k. said...

:) - good. I was hoping it might give that effect.. ;P

Can't ait to check it out!
xox
kasia

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home