Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wasting reality - pondring makes you realise things.

I am waisting my reality.. It came to me today.

When you work hard, you want your breakes to be rewarding. Something nice, something better than that work. Not just a moment, after which you will continue your work...

Than I go to Tv. It's fun, it's playful, it has a lot of colours, loads is happening, but it is not happening to me. Loads of what I watch is not giving me anything.

It's stealing my reality.

It takes my mind of what I am doing. What it does accually is filling my mind with information, so there is no place for any other unhappy thoughs..

Why does it happen usually? Cuz I am weak. Cuz everything valuble I could do is "something I can not afford to do"..

But when I think about now.. I had been doing it today because I am slowly loosing my strength. I've been sitting at home for the past week and the only things I do are: studying, having breaks from studying, thining about relatioships that COULD happen (if you're in love a great way to be happy... but what if your not?) and eating. Not even the dog wants to go out for longer than 10 min. My life got boring.. Pointless. Not overall.. I just miss people and need to meet them. Sitting alone whole day long only to meet my aunt for 0.5 h is really not enough contact for a 20-year old girl. Even if I need to study. I also need the strength to do that..

Eureka! I know what I need.

On all other times, I still really need to cut down on the damn black screen.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ori, could you log on as miss_langder? Than I could klick on your name at some earlier post that the one from december.. thanks. ;)

If you're gonna fill it in..

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reality is my life. reality is what i see, expiriance, what I think, what goes through my mind... When I watch TV, nothing I see is happening to me really, I do not expirinace anything I do Not Think!

It's not often soemthing good is on tv...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Miss_Langder;) said...

that is a very good point kasia!!! The tv i mean, it is a way to stop ppl thinking about other things, can be a very good way of controlling ppl....

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I am wasting in another way - via the computer. ;D

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, when you (man, inte du) do get some spare time it's normally swallowed by some frightening and undefinable nothingness... At least it looks so with hindsight, these moments wasted on a few pages in the middle of some book or magazine or that hideous junk broadcasted around noon...

I agree, with all of my heart!!!
:)

6:18 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

for me its mainly the computer.. tho tv too at times..

(btw, sam u oughtta get one of these pages too!)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. sam. GET A BLOGSPOT!!!!

And that pointless junk at noon.. don't even tell me about it.

Comming back from uni I started to, out of boredom, watch one of those spanish sopeoperas... AND NOW I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHO IS WHO. ISN'T THAT SCARY?!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

haha, once when my grandmother was staying with us or awile, i sorta got into watching sunset beach with her, and it was just sooo bad.. but its still sorta addictive if you start watching..

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..

why doesn't anyone one want to comment on my text about a great apple? :(

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean with "not very interesting"? Everything I write is interesting... wrr,wrrr...

;P

10:27 AM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

well, interesting as it obviously is, its sorta hard to comment.. :P
but, i do congratulate you on that lovely apple of yours..! :)

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]kasianotebook.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research indicates that nearly 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home