Saturday, December 02, 2006

TIME (2)

Moments.

That is what I am aware of. I can feel it. It takes time. A split second doesn't.
A moment is something that is very short, but at the same time memorable, cuz something that happened in that moment is connected to... feelings. Not decisions.
A moment has an entirely different meaning than a split second.
And since moments are connected to emotions, it might bother.

I once discovered "present". "This moment", so that I am capable of being aware of "now". It can be beautiful, but it can bother, when you're about to study, mostly however it is just sad...


Is that a plus that I am aware of time?
Is that a plus that I can imagine so vividly that I must die? Do I want to realise this things? Will they help me die in peace?
Or maybe they're just here to help me put an order into "now"...

4 Comments:

Blogger jsvnfb said...

How would you live if you didnt know you would die?

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know... happily?
but it's not like I don't want to know about it. I mean, being aware of it and that hurts. it's scary...

9:13 PM  
Blogger jsvnfb said...

well, my theory (or rather one of them.. :P) is that you wouldnt appreciate things as much if you thought theyd go on forever. know what i mean? sorta like "you never know what you have till its gone" but in advance.. :P

so i guess its just all about being happy that you are actually alive, and that you most most likely will stay that was for a long time.. :)

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo,
you don't understand it.
What I ment when I wrote this post ia not just knowing you'll die sometime, it's about really realising it. Really. Seeing it, I am not sure if you have axpirianced something like that...
Sitting one day in the kichen and knowing you will die and you will loos all this and who said there is gonna be anything next? After? noone. Exactly. You will stop existing. Not, just "Iknow, I know" This is about "KNOWING" \, there si a big difference between "knowing it and living life as good a s possible". This about death and death only. YOUR death. Your end. When you will die and the reality that you have to, you might even be aware of it comming very soon...
NOw you understand?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home